February 3, 2011

February Magazine Deals

I have to do the magazine deals every month, because it seems to be a favorite. This month might be one of the better deals I've seen in a while.  There are quite a few good deals, so I'll link to all the deals and then share some of my favorite bargains.
  • To start with, if you spend $20 on any subscription in the magazine store, you'll get $10 back in Amazon promotion code.  This code is only available once per customer.
  • If you purchase Outside magazine ($24 per year) you'll get a $10 code for the sports and outdoor section of Amazon.  I am reading fine print all over to decide if you can get both promotions if you buy a subscription to Outside. 
  • Three good lists of magazines and their price points:  The 2 for $15 deals, the 2 for $20 deals (would be only $10 for both of them after the promotion), and the under $8 magazines.
I see some great opportunities!  If you want a few cheap subscriptions, stack them together and save the $10, but there are some subscriptions that never go on sale.  People is the perfect example.  It's expensive, never gets any cheaper, but with this promotion, you'd get $10 off a pretty pricy subscription.  Here are some of my favorite deals, but be sure to look around for what you like.







I will work on the free book and music downloads this afternoon and try to have it up soon.

No comments: