February 3, 2011

Kindle Books and Music FREEBIES for Feb

I always love to get the free stuff, and I know my readers do as well. I post this every month, though the selections change often. You can always hit the big link for bestsellers and see what people are downloading right now.

I'll start with the Kindle bestsellers.  The free bestsellers are in the list on the right, but if you also look on the left, you'll see many books for under $5.  Did you know you don't even have to have a Kindle in order to read these free books?  Amazon has reader apps for many different types of devices.  You can download that HERE--free.

Here are a few of my favorites, but there's the top 100 list above, and many more freebies to be had.



Now, on to the music downloads.  There are the 100 best selling MP3 downloads here, but they also have some other incredible deals for the month.  We have the $5 albums, the $5 past Grammy award winners, 69 cent 80s singles, and the $3.99 and $4.99 whole albums.

Enjoy!

**oops, guess I skipped  a month.  I just edited the title.

No comments: