February 17, 2011

Deals From My Inbox, 2/17, Part 2

There is just too much to share--that last post was getting very long. I'm starting again with more great shopping deals, coupons, and freebies.
  • Veggie Tales has a LOT of $5 DVDs right now, just in time for the Easter baskets.  You can also get free shipping when you spend $40 or more with code SHIP2011
  • Today only!  30% off all jeans and free shipping from Lee jeans.
  • Today only!  $1and FREE shipping for 20 Billy the Kid movies. 
  • I don't always post contests, but this book contest has a really good chance of winning.  I get about every 3rd one I register for.  It's called Read it Forward, and they want you to also review what you read.
  • This looks great!  At New York and Co, they have pants buy 1, get 1 for $10, THEN they have two coupon options:  get $70 off $150 with code 3281, or $30 off $75 with code 3282.
  • $5 Days at The Childrens Place, and get free shipping when you spend $50 with code FSPRESIDENTS.
  • 20% off your entire order and free shipping from Linens and Things with code PR20.
I'll continue to add to this one...

No comments: