May 31, 2010

Busy Days

I'm hoping to get back to daily blogging soon. We've had a busy, fun and eventful couple of weeks, with just a few more days of craziness until school lets out for the summer. I am still working on the rest of the summer sanity savers, but hopefully the ones posted so far have been helpful.

I've added some new story times for Reiman Gardens and also all the Nevada Public Library summer special events into my calendar on the right side. I will be adding more as I get time.

This will be added into one of the sanity savers posts, but there is a great program geared towards getting kids out and moving, and I wanted to make a brief mention of it in the meantime. VERB (it's what you do) has a summer scorecard for children in Iowa, and I'm sure that there are similar programs in your state if you aren't a native.  Be sure to check out their events calendar for some great fun (most of the time FREE) summer activities.  Also, on their cool deals tab, there are discounts for some activities.  Some of the ones I saw right off the bat are 50 cents off admission to many local pools.

Bookmark and Share

No comments: