May 3, 2010

Great Swagbucks Earnings This Week!

If you've been thinking about getting into Swagbucks anyway, this week might be the week to do it.  They normally give 30 bucks for registering, but they are upping it to 50!  Use code SWAGNATION5 when you start up.  If you're already doing Swagbucks, they are allowing a lot more earning opportunities this week.  I've won twice this morning already for pretty substantial amounts.

You can sign up in my swidget on the side or click right here:

Search & Win

Also, if you've signed up and haven't been using it, you can look at how to earn in the blog post I did a while back. Find that HERE.  It really is easy to earn.  I don't sign up for a lot of the special offers, but have already earned almost $200 since the beginning of January.

As always, I'll answer any questions anyone has.  You can email me if you know that, or leave comments below and I will respond.  I have it enabled for you to leave comments anonymously if you'd like, so don't be afraid to ask.

Now will be a good reminder as well, if you are interested in more sites like Swagbucks, I review all the ones that I trust (meaning that they've paid me and they aren't a scam).  On the right side bar of my blog, there is a tag cloud (all the little words I put at the bottom of each post) and you can click on GPT, Cash, or earning in order to find all the posts about the sites.  I have also looked at a lot of different earning sites and done the research, so I'll answer questions about particular sites if I haven't mentioned them in my blog yet.

No comments: