May 7, 2010

Freebie Friday!

I have found a few good ones to share:
  • Free Pampers points, just received in a free coupon book I just got in the mail.  GETSTARTEDNOW10 for 10 points.  Sign up to get their mailers while you are there, because I just got some terrific coupons in their May coupon book, including a $3.50 off diapers and wipes coupon that can be stacked with a $3.00 off coupon from TRU in the same book. 
  • Free coupon books!  Go to Mambo Sprouts for a monthly book with recipes and tons of coupons for organic products.
  • Sign up at Rouge Mag and get a monthly coupon book with really great beauty product coupons!
  • Have your child read some books, and they can receive a FREE children's book at Borders!
  • Get a free pedometer
  • Vocalpoint offers a cool free sample pack of Pampers.  You'll have to be a member, but there are awesome coupons and freebies to be had from Vocalpoint.
Will be back later with more great deals as I weed through my inbox.

No comments: