May 14, 2010

Tropicana Free Rewards Today Only

If you aren't doing this reward program already, try it out.  They have codes on all their products, you enter the codes and get rewards.  Most of these items look to be the type of thing you can get from the Entertainment Book for your area.  There are some really great coupons for BOGO meals and museum entrance, and I've been able to find tons of reward point just from searching around the blogosphere.

Today only, they are offering 1 free reward, no points necessary.  Some of the things I found for the central Iowa area include 2-for-1 admission at Living History Farms and the Blank Park Zoo, which would get you into the festival I posted about yesterday much cheaper.  There's nothing to lose here, just log in and get your freebie, or register today to get started.

Hurry!

2 comments:

foofa said...

Thanks! Got a 2 for 1 to a local restaurant.

Amy said...

You're welcome! I love when people let me know that something I posted helped. Have a great dinner.