May 7, 2010

Fun Friday!

There are some great deals around the internet today, so I thought I'd share a few I've found.
  • Don't forget that Fridays are MegaBucks Friday at Swagbucks.  I see a lot of people on my friends' list making 30-50 on searches (no such luck for me yet)
  • Amazon has some great deals going on.  Grey's Anatomy: The Complete Seasons 1-5 , Desperate Housewives: The Complete Seasons 1-5 and Scrubs: The Complete Seasons 1-8 are today's deal for TV on DVD.  They're all over 50% off, so grab them while you can.  Remember that if you go to the main page for the DVD deals and add one to your cart, you can get offered a free month of Amazon Prime.  Just go in and cancel auto-enroll to keep from being charged when the month is up.  You also do not have to actually buy them, this is just the way to get into the trial.
  •  Don't forget to check out the Friday Sale
  • Today there is a huge Friday TOY Sale which isn't common on the Friday sales, so be sure to check out the toy deals for today only.
That's all I have time for right now, but read back and see if you've missed anything during the week on here.  I've been trying to do a lot more posts each day, and there are a lot of good freebies I've posted so far this week.

    Bookmark and Share

    No comments: