May 22, 2010

My Book Closeouts Haul


 Perhaps I shouldn't get so excited about a giant pile of books, but my kids are thrilled as well.  I posted earlier about the huge educational book sale at Book Closeouts.  I placed an order, and just received it today.  I wanted to show just how much we got for right around $40 shipped.  Every item in that pile, even the 5 really high quality hard cover books in the upper left, was $1 or under.

This book about jobs in ancient Egypt was originally $16, marked down to 99 cents.  Click here to see the details about this book.

Another of our favorites has wedding traditions from all over the world.  It's another that is hard cover and was originally $16. 

The sale ends on Wednesday, May 26th, so get your order in while you can.  The link is in my earlier post or you can also click here to see their promo page.  Now that I have the flash cards, I'll be making them more usable and will post about that later in the week.


Bookmark and Share

No comments: