May 13, 2010

Thursday Freebies

Since my readers preferred freebies over everything else when I did a poll a while back, here are a few more recent freebies from the web.  I'm going to touch on a few more gardening posts and some stockpile/once a month cooking things over the next few days.  I'd love to do some requests if people comment with anything they'd like to read more about.  Just let me know what you want.

On with the freebies:
  • Free baby blanket?  I tend to be skeptical of this type of freebie, but it's worth a shot.  Use your junk email, because I'd think this is just an info gathering tool.
  • Free full size Suave shampoo.
  • Or you can try this link from Facebook, or try both of them.
  • Free vegetable garden guide from Burpee.
  • Free Mom bumper sticker.
  • Free home decorating guide.
  • Register to win a bigger thing, get a virtual jumprope for Wii.  Minnesota and Wisconsin only!

No comments: