September 14, 2011

Time to Stock up on Salon Products!

This is one of my favorite types of sales!  JC Penney's ad from Sunday showed a great sale on salon hair products, most notably a buy 2 get 1 free sale on Matrix, Biolage, and Paul Mitchell.  They also have a good coupon to pair with this.  Print this out to take with you, and get $5 off $35 or $15 off $75.

Here's my best buy scenario.  Buy 6 of the liter sized bottles.  The kind I stock up on is $21.50--but I'm only paying for 4 of them, or $86.  Take off the $15, and it's $71 for 6 liters of shampoo and conditioner--we're down in Pantene price territory for Paul Mitchell quality.  Now, your store will do what they want, but my store would also let me give them this $10 off $50 coupon, dropping the price even lower.

The sale lasts through September 27, which is also when the first salon coupon expires.  The $10 off $50 expires on October 1. 



One last plug, for the Paul Mitchell tea tree oil shampoo.  I buy this in bulk, because tea tree oil is supposed to repel headlice.  I don't know if it works, but (*KNOCK ON WOOD*) my kids have managed to avoid this common school plague.   We all use it and love it. 

No comments: