March 15, 2011

Amazon Nikon Camera and Lens Deal

There were some great Canon camera and lens deals throughout the last year, but I've had many people ask about Nikon deals. I promised that I would share if I found one, so here it is.  The only problem is that the camera bodies keep selling out, so you will have to check back for them to be in stock.  Alternately, you could order now and get an alert when they are back in stock.  I'd just be worried about missing out on the coupon deal for the lens.

This offer is valid through March 26, 2011, so you do have a few more weeks to catch it in stock.  See all the details here, and here is my quick and simple explanation:  Buy a Nikon camera, get a huge discount on a lens.  The best part is that it isn't a mail-in rebate, so you just get up to $400 off a lens to go with your new camera.  The cameras included are at various price points.

The best camera for price and value on the list is the D3100, but of course it is currently sold out.  The Amazon price will be under $600. The D90 has a really good price drop, making it under $1000. The best lens (price and general use) is the 55-200 mm lens, was $250, down to $199, with $100 off.



Good luck!  I love to watch for deals, so feel free to request another deal and I'll keep an eye out.

No comments: