March 10, 2011

Bag #1 -- Bathroom

Oh my, this bag was hard fought. I think the bathroom is one of the most neglected rooms in my house. I generally save the cleaning of the bathroom for last, push things around to clean around them, or throw them in drawers.  Other people in my household *coughcoughhusbandcough* throw empty containers back under the sink or put them away in the medicine cabinet with a few drops left in.

I actually did 3 bags** when I cleaned the bathroom.  I started a bag with expired meds, another bag (left side of picture) with unopened extra sample sizes of toiletry items for donation, and a third bag for garbage.  The donation bag isn't full but I will add to it as I purge from other storage areas.

**Pretty sure Target should pay me for the next 40 days, because every bag you will see will have their logo. 

No comments: