March 22, 2011

Bag #8 -- Laundry Room/Storage

If you're coming into this in the middle of my project, here is the link to what I am talking about.

I apologize for taking a posting break, but I have been working a bit more lately outside of the home. I have been keeping up on my Lenten Challenge, and I have done many more bags than blog posts.  In my basement, I have a huge laundry room with a very under-utilized storage shelf system.  This spot started out being for my extra paper items and such, but after a while, a lot of things started getting piled there.

In the past few days, I have removed from this room:
  • 2 bags of items for the trash.
  • 1 bag of clothes that somehow ended up on the shelves, most outgrown and will be in the clothing closet after they are washed.
  • 1 grocery bag of household cleaners of dubious vintage.  I've been using vinegar for quite a few years, so I'd guess they may have been on the shelf for 5 years.  I will have to save them to put out on a certain day where the city picks up paint and household chemicals.
 No pictures, because I think bags of trash aren't too glamorous. 

No comments: