March 31, 2011

$25 Game Credit With Purchase of Nintendo 3DS

If you didn't pre-order, the 3DS is now available on Amazon. As I mentioned in my last post, prices on new consoles rarely go any lower anywhere at first.  The best deal might be here.  As stated in my previous post, you can trade in your old DS for up to $100 in Amazon credit.  Now they have added this: if you purchase a new 3DS, you'll get $25 credit to be used on any of the 3DS games listed.

In case you don't want to go looking for the trade-in deal on my last post, here is a copy and paste of those links.

You can trade in your old Nintendo DS platform for up to a $100 credit when you pre-order the new Nintendo 3DS.  It's a few different pieces of information, so bear with me as I try to explain and get all the proper links in place.  Just click the applicable link.

No comments: