March 13, 2011

Bag #4 -- Movies

If you're coming into this in the middle of my project, here is the link to what I am talking about.

For this one, I went through our movies and got rid of a bunch that we don't need. Part of me wants to get rid of all movies. We have Netflix with instant watch, and it just seems like so much clutter to have them all around.

I listed all of them on eBay in 99 cent auctions.  Currently there is NO insertion fee for auctions under 99 cents on eBay, and you will not get charged any fee if the item does not sell.  I will not lose anything if they do not sell, so whatever doesn't sell on eBay will go to Amazon...



Here is the link to Amazon's DVD Trade-In page. It's very easy to use. Just put in the title of the movies you have to trade in, then they give you a FREE shipping label to print, and you will get paid with an Amazon gift card, good for anything you want to buy, including some of those great grocery deals I've been posting this month.

I will post an earnings update on this post later, but I listed 29 movies in about 1 hour this morning.  They all end Wednesday, and I will be able to ship them all out together at one time.  EBay makes the listings really easy for movies and books, and I'm really excited about being able to list them risk free.  

*Yes, that's my cat in the picture.  I tried to crop him out, but it didn't work.

No comments: