March 15, 2011

Bag #6 -- Yard

 If you're coming into this in the middle of my project, here is the link to what I am talking about.

It's been a long cold winter, and today the temperature got to 50 degrees. Cold for many, but we think it's warm. We threw out the plan for this afternoon, and instead we collected a bag filled with sticks and branches from our trees.

Destination? Our backyard firepit. I think we may even be making s'mores today. I'm posting quickly as I head out to the store, but here is what it will look like by the time I get back from the store.


Once we get the marshmallows roasted, it will look like this.  I can't wait.

Only it's not quite so green yet.  I'm also cleaning up the garden plot and prepping for my next layer of lasagna.  Spring is in the air.

No comments: