May 30, 2011

Awesome Target Deals!

As always, I am not a coupon "expert" nor am I an extreme couponer.  I do use coupons a lot, stack them when I can, and use strategies for an effective stockpile.  I was running low on some items, and the perfect storm of stockpiling had finally arrived.
  • I had P and G coupons from the May Brandsaver, and they were set to expire soon.
  • I had a Target/P and G coupon book from the Sunday paper in the beginning of May with coupons I could stack.  Click to see the list.
  • I had another great P & G coupon set from the last time I bought Charmin.
  • Target was having a sale on P & G products and offering the $5 gift card with the purchase of two items.
I do not make a huge stockpile in my home, but I do like to have a few months' supply of the items we use a lot.  If you watch your store and keep track, you'll notice that things go on sale in cycles.  I know that Target will run this promotion every couple of months.  Instead of buying out every package of toilet paper that they have on the shelf, then filling my garage, I buy enough to get me to the next time.

So, here's the lowdown.  If you have the Target coupons to match, you can stack the Target coupons with the Brandsaver coupons or any others you might have.  Purchase 2, get $5 gift card as well.  It gets better!  In my Target, all the packages of Charmin Sensitive came with a huge pack of high value coupons.  Buy two, get the coupon pack, and go back in for more!
2 packages of 18 double rolls Charmin, $9.99 each
2 coupons for $1 off Charmin
2 coupons for free Freshmates with purchase of Charmin
$5 gift card back
====
$24.98, less coupons
$17.98, less $5 gift card
====
$6.49 per package and two free packages of Freshmates!

Don't forget to look for the ones with coupon books.  The new coupon book has coupons for $2 off one pack of Charmin, making this deal even better.


Pantene also has some sets where you got a smaller bottle free with the larger one, and those also have coupon books in them.  They are on sale for $3.79.
2 packages of Pantene, $3.79 each
$3 off 2 coupon from P&G
$1.50 off 2 coupon from Target P&G
====
$7.58, less coupons
$3.08 for two large bottles and two smaller bottles

The Pantene coupon book did not have more Pantene coupons, but it does have some really good health and beauty coupons.  I'm doing separate posts on these so this doesn't get too long and complicated.

More good buys from Target this week (stackable coupons and $5 gift cards galore!) include Iams, Tide, Tide Stain Release, Bounce dryer bars, Downy, Puffs, Pedigree, Pampers and Huggies.

No comments: