May 27, 2011

Good Mail

Every once in a while, a whole bunch of freebies come in the same week, reminding me why I like those freebie posts. So here are some of the best things we've gotten over the past week or so (linked if they're still available):
  • Free stationery for my 7 year old.  The girl makes cards all day long, so she was thrilled.
  • Free Arby's sandwich and free bagel
  • Free sample of Brez.
  • Free Shout Color Catcher
  • Free 6 pack of Nescafe samples
  • Zyrtec coupon 
Those are all I can remember off the top of my head, but it's been a good week.  You can look back through all my posts labeled freebies and see what you can still get.

Here's one new one I found this morning!  Get 3 free Atkins bars and a weight loss kit.  It looks like you have to join their club, but it's also free.

No comments: