May 3, 2011

FREE This Week, 5/1-5/7

Looks like I missed last week, so I'd better get on it for this week.  I'll start with Menards, and I think I'm going to link to a few other deals.  I know there are tons of great deals at Target and Walgreens, but I haven't even had the chance to open my Sunday paper yet, much less match up all the deals.

Here are some good Walgreens deals from one of my favorite bloggers.  And here are her Target deals.

Menards 4/24-5/8 (Spring Sale ad)
  • 31" reach tool, $4 with $4 rebate, limit 2.
  • Marvel Mystery Oil, $2.50 with $2.50 rebate, limit 4.
  • My Kidz comfort patch, 7 pack, $5 with $5 rebate, limit 6.
Menards 5/1-5/15 (Menards Days ad)
  • Goof Off outdoor cleaner, $5 with $5 rebate, limit 3.
  • Rain Poncho, $3 with $3 rebate, limit 2.
  • Car Wash or Natural Shine, $6 with $6 rebate, limit 3 total.



    MENARDS, fix your webpage!  Sorry, the pages are taking forever to load.  This may be my last Menards post.

    No comments: