May 14, 2011

Community Coffee $2 per Bag!

I think you could do this with any variety they have, but I just did this deal with decaf.   It takes a couple of steps, but it worked well for me.


  • First, you click on the Amazon Coupon page.  
  • Look for the coupon for $3 off 3 bags of Community Coffee.  
  • Click that coupon, then choose the variety you want.  
  • On that item, there will be a place that says, "clip this coupon" under the price.  
  • Be sure to choose the Subscribe and Save option to get another 15% off, then check out. 
  • I had to click on the item in my cart, go back, and choose S&S.  Remember that you can edit or cancel your subscriptions at any time.

Items: $13.82
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Subscription Discount -$2.07
Your Coupon Savings -$3.00
Your Coupon Savings -$3.00

Total Before Tax: $5.75
Estimated Tax: $0.00
Total: $5.75

That is three 12 ounce bags of coffee for $5.75, not even $2 per bag.

No comments: