May 13, 2011

Borders Summer Freebies

If you're looking for more great FREE things to do with your children this summer, you can also check out my previous blog posts labeled SSSS (summer sanity savers series.)  Be sure to click read older posts to see all of them.
 
We did this last year, and thought it was a great incentive for summer reading.  I was on Borders webpage printing off this 40% off coupon and noticed that they are starting up their Double Dog Dare reading program again.  Just have your child read 10 books and fill out the form, then they get a free one.



While I am typing about this, it reminds me of my Summer Sanity Savers posts from last year.  This was on the list of how to work on improving reading.  You can read that post HERE, or click on the SSSS tag to read the series.

No comments: