November 26, 2010

Amazon BF Deals for 11/26

The deals are going now!  I wish I was out braving the lines, but it's 17 degrees outside right now.  Instead, I'll brave the lines at the lightning deals on Amazon.  I'm not too impressed with the way they're doing them this year, but there are great bargains to be had.

Again, all the links are right above this post, with the lightning deals and the schedule for music and movies.  There are some other good sales in there, like the sporting goods one.  Give it a look.

Here are the deals I've found (off the main page) for today:

$15.30 for 12 cans of organic pumpkin (that stuff's scarce in some places!) if you do the subscribe and save. Remember that you can change your subscription at any time.


Seven reusable grocery totes for $11.99, including the insulated bag to keep your frozen things cool. That's around $1.50 per bag.


  • 50% off many grocery items that I don't want to sort through.
  • $1.99 whole album downloads--they have Sara Bareilles and John Lennon among others.
  • Sorry Sliders and Connect 4x4 for great markdowns.
  • 1 lb. packages of Leonidas chocolate for $32, but save $20 off $75 and get free shipping when you buy today.  


I also see a camera deal, but I need to work through the math, and I haven't had enough coffee yet.

No comments: