November 22, 2010

Target Circular Deals

Here are some more great deals from Target's Sunday ad. These deals are good through Wednesday only, so you'll have to act fast on them.

I'll start with the board game deal, because it's most involved.  They have the following games for $7 each.  For Target coupons, you have to look either in the Toy Catalog coupons or the (this week) Toy coupons.  I'll try to specify which place.  Many were in the Sunday ad and also in the toy catalog that was mailed out or is in store.  Some have a $5 catalog coupon, but there is also a $5 coupon when you buy 3 games in the recent Toy coupons.
  • Connect 4
  • Jenga
  • Guess Who--$5 in Catalog
  • Cuponk--$5 in Catalog
  • Monopoly
  • Twister--$5 in Catalog
  • Trouble
  • Battleship
  • Operation
So, potentially, you could buy Guess Who, Twister, and Cuponk for $2 each, then use the $5 for 3 coupon, making them $1 for the three games. 

Also, using the coupons from this week, you can save:
  • 50% off Disney dolls, Dressup, and play sets.
  • $5 off Fisher Price, Lego, Vtech, and Nerf Blaster when you spend $15-20 (depending on the toy)
  • $5 off Zhu Zhu vehicles and playsets.
  • $5 off Disney Blu-Ray/DVD combo sets (don't forget the printables I mentioned from Disney Rewards).  Tinkerbell and Toy Story 3 are on sale for $19.99, and you can stack the $5 Target with the Disney Rewards coupons.
  • 50% off when you buy two of Littlest Pet Shop, My Little Pony, and Strawberry Shortcake.
  • 25% off when you buy two Bakugan.
There are probably a lot of other toy deals that I missed, so check it out for yourself to see what works for you.  You can usually print two of the Target coupons per computer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

help, I cannot find the Disney princess coupon - is it online? And can it be used online??

-IMP!

Anonymous said...

N/M, I finally found it. Can it be used online though? Do I just enter the long-ass # under the SKU?? I swear I need Bargains for Dummies, lol. PM me on the board if you're on there!

Amy said...

I sent you a PM, but I'll answer for other people--some Target coupons are usable online, but many are not. If they are, before you print you'll see a message like this on the coupon:
Enter code TCHD1020
to redeem at Target.com

The princess coupon isn't online, it's in store only.