November 22, 2010

Site Re-Design

If you've missed my blog over the weekend, you'll notice a few big changes.
  • I've redesigned the blog, but left most things where you can find them for right now. The calendar is still in the upper right so it's easy to find.
  • I added a welcome to the top, along with all the Amazon links for holiday shopping.  The lightning deals have already started, but you'll be able to find all the links on that button at the top.
  • I also blogged a TON of deals over the weekend, most of which are still active now.  

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

How do I make you event calendar expand? I only see half of it. For example, all I see in Burger on Friday. And I am computer illiterate.

Amy said...

In each of the items, you can click the item and it will expand the post out. I should see if other people have the same issue and maybe make the calendar bigger.

Sabrina said...

Much better. Now, I can see where to click and expand.