November 22, 2010

Bath and Body Works Coupons

Looks like it's on!  I just discovered a hidden stash of B&BW products, so I'm not allowed to go in the store for a little while.  That shouldn't stop you, though.  They are starting the great deals now!  Here are the highlights that I can see:
  • Get a free item when you spend $10 or more.  You can print the coupon HERE, or you can use code FREE4U online.  This is up to a $13 value for the free item, so it isn't a travel item like usual.
  • That same code, FREE4U, will also get you free shipping when you spend $50 or more.
  • If you are shopping in store, they are offering a free gift bag, ribbon and tag with purchase.
  • Buy 3, get 2 free on the Signature Collection.
  • Wallflower refill 2 packs for $6.
  • Signature collection classics for $5.
  • Antibacterial classics for $3.
  • AND, looks like this is for Black Friday, they will have a great free tote full of stuff for $20 with a $40 purchase.  

I think I need someone to tell my husband I'm at your house on Friday morning, and maybe a place to store some soap?

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

I will be your partner in crime. We addicts need to stick together. My hoarding room is a great place to hide soap.

Amy said...

I just want that bag. I know I have enough bags, but it's my weakness.

Sabrina said...

LOOK AT ALL THAT STUFF YOU GET FOR $20!!!!!!!!