November 30, 2010

Amazon For 11/30

The lightning deals continue every day through Christmas.  In addtition, there are daily deals in every department.  Today is the day for pets.  The prices on items go up and down so quickly.  If there's something you want, I suggest keeping a close watch on it for a great deal.

Today, apart from the lightning deals, here are some of the best deals I see:


Get $5 code with the MP3 player and Battlestar Galactica.

Many of the toy discounts I've posted over the last few days are still active, so be sure to look back at some of the older posts to see what you've missed.  These deals have been added:

Get an additional 20% off when you purchase two or more Gund Sesame Street characters.  The discount will come off at checkout.


Playskool, get $15 off when you spend $50 on select items.  Here are a few of the best.


Those Wheel Pals are cute!  A lot of the sets are $10-12.  Here are a few more in the $15 off $50 promotion.



These three rocking horses are from Plan Toys, which I love.  They're all 50% off, too.



I don't know Pop-on Pals, but if they're on your list, save $10 off $40 when you purchase from Amazon.  The discount will apply at checkout.




For more deals, you can click the Amazon button in the tag cloud on the right, and it will show you the last few posts I've done.  Most of the $10 off $40 and $15 off $50 deals I have posted are still working.  I think by now, most of the toy companies are included in some sort of % or $$ off deal.

No comments: