December 1, 2010

Deals From My Inbox, 12/1

Here's the latest roundup of good shopping deals right now.  If anyone has a store they love that I haven't included, please let me know and I'll start checking for you.  I mostly post the ones that are my favorites or where I know the best deals can be found.
  • Kohls (it's Wednesday, and everyone know Kohls+Wednesday=savings) has 50% off many items.  Just a quick scan shows me boots, sheet sets, jewelry (with 60% off diamonds).  They also have a coupon JINGLE15, which will get you an extra 15% off everything.  EXTRA20 may still be working for 20% off, and you can use CONTACTFR for free shipping.
  • I posted a couple of days ago about Leapfrog's cyber Monday sale, and it ends today.  If you haven't had a chance to check it out, you'll need to hurry.  CONNECT25 should get you 25% off a game, or CSLEAP15 will get you 15% off your whole order.
  • Borders has their holiday movies and music BOGO1/2 off, online only.  Use code BKM8738H through Saturday.  They have a 33% coupon out, and you can buy $50 in gift cards and get a $10 gift card.
  • It's also Wednesday at JCPenney, so they're 70% off most of the store.  There's a printable in-store coupon here.
  • Starbucks 12 Days of Sharing started today.  I'm a little disappointed at Day 1, but I guess 5 cents at a time adds up.  So, if you buy a handcrafted drink, they'll donate a nickel to help fight AIDS in Africa.
  • Deals of the day at Toys R Us can be found HERE.  Some highlights: Transformers Fallen Robot  Heroes Movie Scenes or G.I. Joe Bravo Vehicles with Figures, save 40% off all character trikes, and save $40 on Star Wars: the Force Trainer. They also have BOGO Crayola, 50% off marshmallow shooters, and 50% off any Wii game when you buy a dance game.
  • The Children's Place has a lot of items on sale, including a ton of BOGO1/2 off items.  You can use code X3CHEAZZ12A for 20% off.
  • Free shipping all week at the Mini Social with code CYBERSHIP.
  • I'm not sure if this is a deal or not, but it's GREAT.  $50 for a NES/SNES game system.  Maybe I could win every once in a while.  
  • Artscow, 25OFFALL will get you 25% off everything and free shipping today only.
  • 6pm.com has Keen shoes and Crocs 40% or more off today.
That's all the best of what I see.  Happy Shopping!

    No comments: