December 7, 2010

Deals From My Inbox, 12/7

Here are some of the best things I'm seeing in my inbox today:
  • Get this free teapot with code "teapot" (no quotation marks) when you spend $40 or more at Golden Moon Tea.
  • Zulilly has some gorgeous and CHEAP dress-up clothes from Fairy Finery, KidKraft toys, Breyer ponies, and Ragg shoes today.  They also have little boy T-shirts with capes attached.  I know some little superheroes.  I'm sure most people have already joined them, but get your invitation here if you need it.
  • $20 off $100 at Office Depot with the code 86154692 or this printable coupon.  Their daily deals.  They are also doing the 100% back with batteries!  Double up with the Staples deal and never run out of batteries again.
  • 25% off and free shipping from Lands End (today only) with code WREATH 25 and pin 2123.
  • Another that ends today, 20% off no minimum from Figis.com with code 034/2039
  • The Body Shop has B2G1 free in their entire store and 30% off gifts.  Here's a printable coupon for $5 off.  I can't find any online codes.  If you know one, please comment with it!
  • The Children's Place, in store only--save an additional 50% on outerwear starting today.
  • SPECIAL15 will get you an extra 15% off sale jewelry at Kohls.
I'm in the midst of reading every children's book in our bookshelf and this post has taken all morning.  I'll send it as is and be back later with more deals.

No comments: