December 1, 2010

JC Penney Wednesday Deals!

I know I posted a link to the sale this morning in my deals from the inbox, but there are some REALLY REALLY good prices in the outlet for this sale.  I would want me to point them out to me (got that?) so here they are.
  • This ladies' two piece suit!  $90 originally, $14.99 now.
  • $9.99 for a little pink ride on car for toddler.
  • $12.99 for a good looking towel set.
  • Little Spin r Pro car, $5.99.
  • Interactive map, $7.99
  • Toddler Activity Table, $9.99.  This looks like a really great item for about 8 mos-2 yo.
  • Here is a link to everything.  They have every princess dress-up for $9.99 each.  The dresses are on page 2 of the sale.
Don't forget to go through a sales portal for cash back, use code 4RELVES for 20% off.  If you choose the "ship to store" option, shipping is free.  I think it's also free if you spend over $69 with code FALALA.

If the item isn't a toy--like those towels!  You can use code GIVEJOY for $10 off anything.

No comments: