December 7, 2010

December Magazine Deals

I realized yesterday that I had neglected to post the magazine deals for the month, so here they are.  Along with the great prices, through December 11, there is a promotion where you'll get a $10 certificate if you purchase $30 in subscriptions.

They make great gifts (my kids LOVE getting their magazines) and there are often great prices on Amazon.  You can even print a cool certificate or send an email for the giftee--info here.  I'll post the best ones I see, but you'll want to look for yourself.

For men



For women



For kids and teens.



For anyone. Time or Entertainment Weekly $20 for a year?


Be sure to check out the prices when you get there.  Some of them are cheaper for a two year subscription, and some are cheaper with the auto-renew price.  You are able to cancel auto-renew at any time, or leave it on. 

No comments: