December 12, 2010

Home Depot Kids' Clinics

I know I give a lot of love to Lowe's for their Build and Grow Clinics, but the Home Depot clinics look equally awesome.  We just don't have a Home Depot that's close enough for a quick trip out in the morning.  I was adding the next Lowe's clinic to my calendar (January 8, so register now!  It's still open) and saw that I had a Home Depot one listed on January 1.  Thinking this must be an error, I went to check it out. 

They are indeed having a Home Depot Kids Workshop on New Year's Day.  If you are up and about, they've changed the time to accommodate the late night activities of the night before.  On January 1, from 11 am-2 pm (instead of 9-12 like usual) they will be building a pretty nifty looking battery storage case.


If you're interested in this, you can see more information and register HERE.

No comments: