December 7, 2010

6pm Daily Deals

They have new deals every day, and most are huge markdowns.  I know I have my favorite styles, but I never know what is a good price on the brands I don't normally buy.  You can get on their mailing list to get the daily deals in your inbox as well, and decide for yourself what's good.  These today are some of my favorites, so that makes them noteworthy.  (that was sarcasm)
  • Skechers, many of which are just $10-15.
  • New Balance, many up to 70% off.
  • Michael Kors (this is one of those that I think might be good, with my fashion-challenged self)
  • There is also a daily holiday blitz here.  Today is three pairs of Emu boots for $34.95.
  • They have free shipping when you spend $100 or more.  Standard shipping is $6.95.
There are a few other daily deals as well.  Just to remind people, it seems to me like even when they do a daily deal, it's available for 2-3 days.  Also, the deals rotate, so don't feel bad if you miss one.  I see Keens on tap for tomorrow, and they were just on a couple of weeks ago.

No comments: