December 11, 2010

Amazon TOOL Deals 12/11

I was challenged this morning to find the best deals on a Dremel and stand, so I thought I would just make this post all about tools. We've got a day of running around today, so I'm getting an early start.

Remember, if you need any toy deals or the lightning deals, the links are at the top of the page. It looks like a ton of toy prices are dropping like a stone this morning, and the movers and shakers list might help you find the great deals.

On with the tools!  I'm relying on reviews, price comparisons, and my limited personal knowledge to let me know if the item is actually a good deal.  If I put up a dud despite all of that, please let me know.

Dremel Tools seem to be almost half off in many cases, and the ones on Amazon are often $10 or more cheaper than other online sources.



Here are a few stands that look to be a decent price and good reviews. The last isn't the Dremel brand, but it looks sturdy.


Finally, since I was in the tool section already, I thought that I should post some of the other great deals in the area.  There is a great drill set marked way down that looks great for gifting, as well as a $25 off $100 promotion for DEWALT tools.



One last little batch of $10 and under stocking stuffers.


No comments: