December 22, 2010

Deals From My Inbox, 12/22

Sorry for the lack of posting. I hope that most everyone is finished with their shopping and just as busy as I am preparing for all the Holiday fun. We have visitors, traveling, and church and school obligations galore, so I am just trying to keep up with every day right now.

I'm catching up on my inbox, and I'll say something--I'd guess none of this is going to work for last minute shopping unless you can go in store to pick the items up.  Amazon says if you order before 3 pm, you'll still get it with 2 day prime shipping.  Some stores are offering expedited shipping as well.
  • From Amazon, a lot of DeWalt drills for 50% off.  Remember, they still have the automatic $25 off $100, so this should make them even better drills.  One is in the Gold Box today for over 60% off.

  • 8 free photo books from Artscow with code FAV8X8BKS, expires 12/31, and you have 30 days to use it once you activate the code.
  • 25% off one item at Barnes and Noble-printable coupon.
  • 33% off one item at Borders--Printable coupon.
  • Today only, everything in store at Eddie Bauer is 30% off.  No coupon needed.
  • Fashion Bug is upgrading you to free 1 day shipping if you spend over $100 if you order by noon tomorrow.  Use code 776420804 and choose one day air.  They have 30% off almost everything, buy 3 get 3 free panties, bras buy 2 get 2 free, shapewear is BOGO, and these sueded sherpa boots (not Uggs, but nice looking) are $12.
I'll send this as is for now, but will try to add new things throughout the day.

No comments: