December 7, 2010

Amazon Toy Deals 12/7

The prices are getting good enough that I will try to only post things that are more than 50% off -- unless it's a hot item that is a good price.  Here are the best deals I see for today.  I'll try to match them up with the ongoing deals (from the Amazon links above) when I can to maximize savings.

If you did the Furreal deal with the buy 4 get 1 free, here is a cool play center for them.



Iron Man play set.


Looks like a great gift for an older boy, marked way down.


This is included in the B2G1 free deal I have listed in the Amazon links above.


These are included in the $15 off $50 Fisher Price deal.



Some great crafty gifts for older girls.  Here's a link to all the 50% off kits.


Play laptops for the little ones


Pop on Pals (included in a deal above)


Barbie for $4.99



Happy Shopping!  The deals are starting to get good.

No comments: