December 1, 2010

12/1 Amazon Deals

Here we go again!  Still the lightning deals going on, they'll be every day.  Remember to check the top of my blog for all the links to ongoing sales.

There are lots of other good sales going on.  If you click back through my old Amazon posts, many of the previous posts I've done are still going on, and they've added a few more.

  • Family Games are the theme for the Video Game deal of the day.  There are MANY on sale for good prices, so be sure to check them out for yourself.  These are my favorites:


  • Get an extra 10% off these select Melissa and Doug puzzles when you spend $30.  Again, a few of the best buys.  You'll want to check the link for all of them.


  • These 4 stuffed animals are 30% off when you buy 2 or more, making them $7 each.


  • A couple of good buys for new board games.

2 comments:

JennT said...

Thanks Amy!!!! I've been looking for some M&D puzzles for the kids for Christmas....jut got a great deal! Thanks for blogging!

Amy said...

You're welcome! I'm glad someone could get some good from the deals I posted.