December 28, 2010

After Christmas Sales

Now is the time of year that my focus gets shifted to cleaning up the messes from the holidays and downsizing what we have. It is also a great time to get decorations, wrapping paper, and tape. Need a new Christmas tree? Ours was 75% off a couple of years ago.

Another thing that is starting is the famous (to me, anyway) Target after Christmas toy clearance. All the items that didn't get out of there as Christmas gifts have to go, and they've already started the markdowns.

I haven't gotten to our local store yet, so report back if you have. I'll probably get there today or tomorrow and will share my finds then.

Kmart will mark down very gradually (or they have in years past) so their good deals will come a little later.

What's your favorite after-holiday stock-up? I think I have finally used up all of my wrapping paper, so I do have to get a little for next year.

No comments: