December 2, 2010

Amazon Toy Deals 12/2

Scroll down to other posts for electronics and video games deals--I found some good sales last night.  Here are the good toys I see.  If you're in need of electronic educational tools, you're in luck.

Barbie Palace is down to $64.99.  I'd say that's as low as it will go.



Leapster Games--There are a ton that are $10 each.  Here are a few of my favorites, but check the list for all of the games included.



Leap Pads and the Leap Pad books are 50% off!  You can get a new Leap Pad for $15.




Some of the other gaming systems and toy laptops are also marked way down.



And, one last thing.  They have several Hasbro games buy 2 get 1 free. 



Enjoy!  If there are items you are looking for, let me know and I'll keep an eye out for them while I shop.

No comments: