December 15, 2010

Amazon Toy Deals 12/15

I know a lot of people enjoy looking at the toy deals from Amazon, so I apologize for not doing individual links yesterday. I'll try to get a lot more today to make up for it. The prices are still low, and some are getting into the ridiculous category.

Of course, the lightning deals are still going on.

The under $5 list of toys is now over 5 pages long! I'm only posting the newest and latest deals that I see.  You can also check out the previous deals I've posted by clicking here and looking back.  The prices are listed in the little photo, so you'll be able to quickly see some that have gotten even better since originally posted.

Hands on Activities



 Board Games




Character Toys






Fighting toys




Car and Truck Toys




Toddler Toys





What I love best about these deals is that I'm getting 75% or more off on great toys that are actually new and hot--not the leftover clearance or off brands from the dollar store. These make good gifts, not just for Christmas, but for my toy closet for birthday gifts later in the year.

No comments: