December 3, 2010

BOGO TRON Toys at Amazon

 Just as I promised, I updated the Holiday Links link at the top of the page to add all of the ongoing toy deals.  I will try to update them as they disappear, but my readers can help me out by letting me know if I miss one when it dies.  THANKS. 
-----------------------
My husband thinks this is pretty cool.  Having two girls, it's not something that I even think about.  If it is something on your list, BOGO toys are a great deal.  Right now, for a limited time, you can buy one TRON toy and get one free.

See the details HERE.  There are only three toys included, so I'll include them all here.



There are only five of that last one left, so I guess Rinzler must be the main character.  I'll admit that I may not have even seen the original movie. 

No comments: