December 4, 2010

Lowe's Build and Grow Update

Just as an FYI: we went a little late today to build our train's caboose at Lowe's, and they were almost out of the kits.  There have been times where we've decided at the last minute to go and we were still able to participate without registering.  This wasn't the case today.  I registered a couple of weeks ago because the kids were thrilled about making the train, and I was glad that I had--they were turning people away who hadn't pre-registered.

If you can planning to try to get in and do any of the rest of the month's workshops, I'd suggest doing your registration early.  Nick, the great guy who helps at our local store, let me know that they seem to cut off the registration at 50 participants.  He gets 75 kits, and it sounds like the extras are first come, first served.  In our store's case, they had run out of those about 5 minutes after the start of the Build and Grow event.

If you need to register, you can do it here, Lowes Build and Grow.

Good luck!  He also told me that they will probably have the kits to buy later so you can make up if you missed a car along the way.

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

The Ames clinic is FULL for the next 2 weeks. We couldn't get in.

Amy said...

I signed up for the 18th right after I saved this post, and it was still available. It stinks that you weren't able to get it.