November 25, 2010

Today On Amazon 11/25

Happy Thanksgiving! 
I'll be scarce soon. Once the turkey gets into the oven, all the other food prep and cooking begins.  I hope everyone has a safe and happy day today.

There are some good  deals on Amazon (of course!)  I'm disappointed that a lot of the family movies are on tap for lightning deals today, because I have a feeling I'm going to miss most of them.  Remember to go to the tab at the top for all the links you need, but I'll put the general lightning deals link here.

The one I want to post is this:  there are a lot of $5 magazine subscriptions, including Sports Illustrated for Kids, and if you spend $30, you'll get $10 back.  I think I posted it a few days ago, but they've added a lot of $5 magazines, so you may want to take another look HERE.



Also, they have $1.99 whole album downloads all week, and today includes Taio Cruz and Sade, among others.  Check it out HERE.

Men's Lucky Jeans for $50, and Women's Lucky Jeans for $50.

No comments: