November 16, 2011

My Freebie Week

I decided to keep track of my freebies this week, so here it is:
  • 3 free posters from Redwood Creek
  • Free undies from Victoria's Secret (join their Pink Nation if you haven't!)
  • Coupon for a free signature collection item from Bath and Body Works.  They have a free gift with purchase Saturday only.  From their FB page: "One way we're giving thanks at this Saturday’s in-store holiday event? A FREE GIFT with any Full-Size Signature Collection purchase — shea-infused lounge sock of choice and a NEW 3 Cheers mini body lotion! While supplies last. See stores for details." You can also print this coupon to use while you're there.
  • Free sample of Champion Raisels.
  • Free sample pack of 6 Taster's Choice instant coffees.
  • 5 $5 Amazon gift cards from Swagbucks!  Plus, I just ordered a $50 Amazon gift card that will really help with my shopping.  That's $75 in free Amazon gift cards this month!  The Swagbucks cash in reminded me to go cash in at all the other places so that I have Christmas shopping money.
  • $30 in Barnes and Noble gift cards (for gifts) from MyPoints.
  • $25 in Amazon Gift cards from FreeRide (look for a post about Free Ride tomorrow.  Somehow I have never done one.)
  • $36.38 check from Inbox Dollars.
Every once in a while I like to keep track.  If you feel you've missed out, you can go back through my FREEBIE link on my blog and see if any are still available.  Many come in and out of stock, so you might still be able to get in on past deals.

    No comments: