October 15, 2011

Amazon Toy Deals 10/15

I'll start with the toys, since we're getting into Holiday shopping season. RIGHT? Am I the only one that already has gifts purchased?

Since this is a later addition, I'll post this one at the top. Much like that 35% deal for Think Fun toys further down post, this one also looks fun and educational. Get 30% off when you buy any two All Things Equal games listed HERE.

A few of my favorites:



I love Melissa and Doug products. They're sturdy and beautiful, and make great inexpensive gifts. Right now, they have a deal with the puzzles where you get $5 back if you spend $30. They also have a decent sale on puzzles. Remember that the puzzles you buy will need to all be sold by Amazon to qualify for the additional $5, and it will come off at checkout without a coupon needed.

These are all big chunky wooden puzzles with pegs to help young hands.



These are some favorites for the older kids.  I happen to have the safari version of this floor puzzle on my living room floor right now.  It's over 4 feet long, and we've had this one for 3 years now.  The pieces are a very heavy cardboard and the scenes in the puzzles are gorgeous.  At around $10 each (regularly $13), you could buy all three of these and they'll end up $9.60 each with free super saver shipping.



This is another great deal on learning toys.  I really love these Think Fun puzzle/toys, and right now if you purchase any two, you will get 35% off.  Again, make sure the one you get are sold through Amazon, and the discount comes off right at checkout, no coupon needed.

 
And because I have the same questions you do, I added all 4 of them to my cart and got 35% off the total for all of them, not just two as the promotion says.

It's pretty rare to find Lego products on sale at all.  As I was checking out the sale, items were ending up sold out, so I apologize now if a link I post is already gone.  These 4 are 20-25% off, but hurry.




Just a few other random cute cheap deals around $5.



Share your deals!  If you find something great, let me know and I'll add it.

No comments: