October 17, 2011

Bath and Body Works!

I couldn't help but have a post about this. I'm a confirmed (somewhat recovering) Bath and Body Works addict. Starting TODAY in the store, you can pick up their Holiday Gift Guide free with any purchase and receive three offers.
  • Free any item with a $15 purchase
  • $10 off $30 coupon
  • 20% off your order
The Halloween items in our store were already 50-75% off, and there were a lot of cute things.  They had anti-bacterial hand soaps for $1.37, the little hand sanitizers for 37 cents each, and 87 cent small candles.

And my favorite thing is this bag you get on Black Friday, photo just posted on Facebook.


If you're going to B&BW to pick up your gift guide with deals, you may as well use some of these coupons.  I can't find a single printable coupon right now.  If you know of one, point it my way, please.

No comments: