Sausage and Pancake Breakfast Muffins
- Mix up your favorite pancake recipe, whatever that may be.
- Cook link sausage and set aside to cool.
- In greased muffin pan, put 1/3 of a sausage link, then fill 2/3 of the way with pancake batter.
- (This is optional, but yum) Drizzle some maple syrup on top.
- Bake at 350* for 15 minutes.
- Freeze on a cookie sheet, then drop the frozen muffins into a large freezer bag.
- To reheat, wrap in a paper towel and cook in the microwave for 30-45 seconds.
This is right before baking, with the syrup drizzled on. These are good and less messy than pouring the syrup on after baking.
Next up, breakfast burritos.